Area Sales Representative - Central Scotland04 NOV
Job Title: Area Sales Representative
Based at: W W M Rose & Sons Ltd Depot at Lamancha, West Linton, EH46 7BD for Central Scotland reporting to the sales director.
Suitable for someone currently in a similar role or someone wanting to develop their career into sales.
Job Role: You will be responsible for promoting our existing range of new products from industry leading manufacturers including Merlo, Case IH, Nifty Lift and HC forklifts into the Construction, Agriculture and Industrial sectors. You will provide outstanding customer service to develop and promote your client’s satisfaction, backed up by our extensive after sales team within your area that you will control. Manufacture and product training will be provided to ensure latest product knowledge.
- Taking ownership of your area and developing profitable sustainable business
- Maximising trade with existing customers through effective customer management
- Identifying and winning new customer business with efficient prospecting etc
- A proven track record in field sales preferably within the industry is desired but not essential as manufacturers and job training will be given
- Excellent team worker
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and solve problems
- Good negotiation skills
- Full clean driving license
- Competitive salary
- Commission remuneration
- Company car/allowance
- Full manufacturers and job training will be given
- Remote working
- Company smart phone & laptop
- Family Run company
To apply for this role please click here to email Ian Rose with covering letter & CV or call 01968 660777 for more information.
Agricultural Service Engineer / Technician18 MAR
Job Title: Service Engineer/Technician
Reports to: Company Directors
Based at Wm WM Rose & Sons Ltd Depot, Dunbar Road, East Linton, East Lothian, EH40 3DE
Job Role: To maintain, repair and prepare a range of new and used products from industry leading products including Merlo, Case IH, Polaris, Horsch, HC Forklift & Niftylift. Initially the role will be workshop based but the successful candidate would be expected to carry out these tasks on customer’s sites.
Manufacture product training will be provided as required to ensure latest product skills.
- General machine preparation for new and used machines and attachments
- Diagnose and repair faults on machines
- Work well with colleagues as part of the Service and Workshop team
- Good customer service when attending mobile jobs on customer’s sites.
- Previous experience in similar role is desired
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days holiday
- Provided with company van
- Provided with mobile phone
For further information or to apply to this position please email CV to Ian Rose firstname.lastname@example.org