Machinery Parts / Workshop Assistant20 AUG
This position is for a Machinery Parts/Workshop Assistant for a wide variety of tasks including stock control, customer liaison, sale of spare parts/equipment and dealing with Suppliers.
Wm Rose & Sons Ltd are long established suppliers of world leading products in the agricultural and construction industries. Knowledge of plant and agricultural equipment is therefore preferable as you will be working closely with our Service Technicians to supply parts as required.
The full-time role is 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm) with Saturday mornings if required.
Reporting to: Company Directors
Based at: Head Office, Lamancha, West Linton, Peeblesshire, EH46 7BD
- Promote and sell parts and/or services to meet customer needs
- Assist Service Technicians by supplying correct parts
- Assist workshop manager with stock control including incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Assistant to day-to-day running of workshop
- Sales of spare parts and products over the counter
- Good knowledge of agricultural machinery and construction equipment is desirable
Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to use standard computer applications and learn business systems/franchise dealer portals
- Excellent customer relationship skills (both face-to-face and telephone)
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Organised and self-motivated
- Competitive rates of pay
- 28 days holiday
To apply to this position please send your CV and covering letter to Ian Rose, email@example.com
File size: 237.6K
Click Here To Download This File