Also Zero Emissions version available
Tracked conventional excavator 803 dualpower: The smallest that can also be emission-free
The 803 is the smallest Wacker Neuson excavator – leaving nothing to be desired in terms of power and durability. Its small width of only 700 mm is impressive. This means it fits perfectly through interior doors, while its rubber tracks protecting the flooring. Particular attention was paid to the hydraulic output. Attachments such as the Wacker Neuson hydraulic breaker can be easily operated with the standard auxiliary hydraulics. With the optional electro-hydraulic power unit (HPU), the mini-excavator becomes the ideal work equipment for emission-sensitive job sites and can be operated with the same output electrically, thus emissions-free.
Fold-down ROPS safety bar
- The Roll-Over-Protection-Structure (ROPS) serves as protection against rollover. It is easily folded down for low clearance or for easier transport of the machine without causing rear overhang.
- In addition to the existing diesel engine, the tracked excavator can be operated via an electro-hydraulic power unit – simply connect it and continue working with the same power. This allows flexible adaptation to the respective work situation and increases the range of applications for work in enclosed spaces and urban areas.
- To bring the unit to the job site, simply attach it to the dozer blade of the excavator.
Standard one-way auxiliary hydraulics
- The standard one-way auxiliary hydraulics offer more flexibility in use, allowing hammer operation at any time. Optionally, it can be converted to two-way auxiliary hydraulics for tilt bucket applications. The excavator is therefore ideally suited for demolition and renovation work in confined spaces.
Hydraulic telescopic travel gear with dozer blade extension
- The hydraulically telescoped travel gear with a maximum outer width of 860 mm provides stability. It can be quickly retracted to a width of 700 mm. The foldable dozer blade extension makes individual adjustment to the job site conditions possible. Meanwhile, the extension elements are always connected to the machine and never get lost.