Axial-Flow 150 Series
The Axial-Flow 150 series combine harvesters are the perfect combination of simplicity, productivity and reliability.
Equipped with the legendary single-rotor technology and combined with the Cross Flow™ cleaning system, the 5150, 6150 and 7150 models deliver high output, minimum loss and low set-up times to perfectly suit your operation’s needs.
Axial-Flow® combine harvesters not only lose little grain in high-speed or high-yield harvest conditions, they also ensure your tank is filled with clean and undamaged grain. No matter the crop or field conditions, the 150 Series combines are designed to optimise your yield and profitability, and are capable of harvesting over 130 different crops through quick and easy adjustments.
• 6-cylinder turbo Stage V engine
• 5 different headers for all crops and working width up to 10.7 m
• Lift cylinder capacity of 75 mm (5150) and 80 mm (6150/7150)
• 6.24 m² total cleaning area / 6.13 m² cleaning area with Cross-Flow
• Low turning radius down to 4.4 m
• Two cab options: Comfort or Luxury versions