Tracked Zero Tail excavator EZ17e: Compact, powerful, and manoeuvrable
Zero Emissions Version EZ17e
The EZ17e is the first fully electric Zero Tail mini-excavator without rear projection. Due to its zero emissions, it is ideal for indoor applications, as well as in areas where exhaust emissions and noise are restricted. Thanks to the powerful lithium ion battery, it can be used for a typical workday and, if necessary, continue to be used in stationary operation connected to a power source. Due to its patented battery technology with integrated battery heating, the unit can be charged at any power source (100 to 415 volts). This can be done without additional extra work being required and independently of the ambient temperature.
Patented battery technology
- The EZ17e scores points with a long battery life thanks to an output of 23.4 kWh and the patented maintenance-free battery system. The modern lithium ion battery with integrated heater allows charging regardless of the ambient temperature and delivers power for an average workday.
Reduced maintenance and service costs
- Wacker Neuson electric construction machines are low-maintenance and powerful. Service costs are reduced to a minimum. The battery is maintenance-free. Likewise, the typical maintenance work on conventional machines is eliminated, such as changing engine oil and filters and the associated service material costs.
100% zero tail
- Sometimes less is more, especially in tight spaces. The excavator has no rear overhang and is ideally suited for working directly alongside walls and obstructions.
Canopy with roof window
- The canopy with roof window provides a clear view in all directions, even upward. Beside the perfect view of the work area, comfort is of great importance. This is provided by, among other things, an adjustable operator’s seat with springs, an artificial leather cover, and a safety belt.
Powerful drive system with LUDV
- Quick working cycles and more flexible applications thanks to the powerful drive system in combination with a load-sensing hydraulic system (LUDV) make controlling the excavator comfortable and fatigue-free. Irrespective of the load to be moved, the control movements on the joystick stay the same. Along with increased operating comfort, this results in a performance plus while simultaneously reducing consumption.
Optimally protected stick and lifting arm cylinders
- The stick and lifting arm cylinders are mounted on the upper side, so that they won’t be demolished either by colliding with the dozer blade or due to picked-up material. This minimizes the probability of damages. This saves costs on the one hand and additionally ensures safety.