Stock - BPS1135A
Single direction vibratory plate for soil and asphalt compaction.
Wacker Neuson BPS1135A
The Wacker Neuson BPS1135A is a powerful and efficient machine that is perfect for a variety of heavy-duty applications. With a 13,8″ width, 2473 lbs of centrifugal force, and an operating weight of 134,5 lbs, this machine can take on even the most challenging tasks with ease. And its Honda engine ensures long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Easy to maneuver and provides excellent compaction results.
- Angular side edges of the base plate provides even, clean finish along curbs and obstructions.
- The responsive guide handle results in easy and comfortable control of the machine
- Low hand-arm vibration of less than 5 m/s², which enables long, comfortable working conditions.
- Easy to transport: A large lifting eye and wide, ergonomically designed carrying handles make moving and loading the machine both easy and comfortable.
- Maintenance-free: The BPS series is equipped with an extremely sturdy fan belt and has bearings with lifetime lubrication. As a result, it is practically maintenance-free.