Wacker Neuson EZ80
- Make Wacker Neuson
- Model EZ80
- Stock No. 12345
- Price Price on Application
The EZ80 is the biggest zero tail excavator from Wacker Neuson. Compact dimensions, reduced fuel consumption and high performance are united in one machine. With a digging depth of more than 4 meters and an efficient digging power, excavation jobs are completed quickly. Working close to walls or other environmental obstacles provides no issue for this zero tail machine in any operating position. This and its compact design make the EZ80 the first choice excavator when it comes to narrow inner city job sites. On top of that the EZ80 also convinces with up to 20% less fuel consumption and thus significantly reduced operating costs.
- Precise and sensitive operation thanks to the Load Sensing Hydraulic system with LUDV (load-independent flow control).
- Programmable presets by pressing a button, jog dial control system for float volumes per attachment tool – safe and recall.
- Maintenance made easy: the tiltable cabin and the removable chassis cover provide quick and easy access, diagnostic tools offer further support.
- Meets highest quality standards: High-quality materials and excellent workmanship ensure a long service life.
- Significantly lower height and width than comparable competition models
- Easily master tight construction sites and low passages
- Higher level of stability due to the low center of gravity
- Easy to transport
Cabin, sight and operating comfort
zero tail – compact all around