Wacker Neuson DW30 Wheeled Dumper
- Make Wacker Neuson
- Model DW30 Wheeled Dumper
- Reg/Age (2021 Year)
- Hours/Use 2
- Stock No. EL-DW30
- Price AVAILABLE FOR SALE
The compact and sturdy wheel dumper DW30 increases not only productivity in materials handling but also, thanks to innumerable safety features, the safety of the operator and of the entire construction site.
The 4 wheel drive as well as the constant tractive force combined with the articulated pendulum joint and gradeability of up to 50% make the DW30 a real off- and on-road pro. At the same time, its low service and maintenance costs are impressive. Thanks to the stage 5 engine, all exhaust emissions specifications are fulfilled even without a diesel particulate filter. A 36 kW engine is also available which gives the DW30 additional power.
DW30 Standard components
- Payload 3,000 kg
- Safety bar (ROPS) with gas filled spring device (transport height folded down 1,913 mm)
- Travel speed: 20 km/h
- Lockable document box (A4 format, waterproof)
- Main battery switch under a lockable hood, accessible from the ground
- Tires: 11.5/80-15.3 (Mitas, TS-05) profile with very good traction also for use in industrial operation.
- Water-cooled YANMAR diesel engine, type 3TNV76, 3-cylinder / 1,116 ccm, power output 18.9 kW (25.7 HP)
- Permanent four-wheel-drive
- Partial-lock differential at front axle
- Hydrostatic drive incl. hydrostatic brake and brake light
- Hydrostatic centre-pivot steering (Load sensing)
- Electrically operated spring brake Parking brake